Training and Development
Performance Impact has an established, award-winning track record for designing, developing, and delivering customized training solutions since 1986. We have experience and expertise of documented significance in content arenas, including performance management, coaching, selling skills, and product training across multiple therapeutic areas. We have built a powerful team capable of:
- Creating relevant and engaging customized training and curriculum design solutions.
- Leveraging innovative technology in a cost-effective manner.
- Designing best-in-class, instructor-led, virtual and web-based training programs.
- Effectively positioning a network of training thought leaders and design consultants.
- Intrinsically innovating when answering unique business challenges.
Performance Impact’s approach to learning is simple and strong: we build the people-who build your success. We recognize that each client and audience is different, and so we target our learning solutions to ensure maximum relevance to each client’s challenges and goals. At Performance Impact, we accomplish this goal through a five-step design methodology:
- Discover: Effective training should be specific to each client’s needs. To determine these needs and evaluate the best learning method, we will conduct a discovery effort that allows us to identify your organization’s core values and tenets.
- Define: In order to ensure maximum relevance and value to your organization, the discovery results must be analyzed and proposed solutions defined according to those results.
- Design: Design documentation is developed that serves as the foundation framework for the defined training solutions.
- Develop: Finalized deliverables and supplemental learning materials are created.
- Deploy: Deliver the finalized training solution through the appropriately identified learning method.